Best Presentation Awards and Best Poster Awards
Call for ApplicationsThe Japan Society of Molecular Science (JSMolSci) presents the Best Presentation Awards at the Annual Meeting and the Best Poster Awards at the Annual Meeting to young JSMolSci members who give what are judged to be the best oral and poster presentations at the Annual Meeting.
Applicants for the Best Presentation Award must be
- a member of JSMolSci,
- either under the age of 33 on September 1, 2016, or enrolled as a student at the time of their presentation at the Annual Meeting, and
- the presenting author and the first author of an accepted oral presentation.
Applicants for the Best Poster Award must be
- a member of JSMolSci,
- enrolled as a student at the time of their presentation at the Annual Meeting, and
- the presenting author and the first author of an accepted poster presentation.
- Applications are accepted on the website for the JSMolSci Annual Meeting.
Applicants should join Japan Society of Molecular Science by May 31.
- Only self-nominations are accepted.
- Applicants are required to enter their JSMolSci membership number to confirm that they fulfill the first condition of eligibility.
- Applicants must indicate their dates of birth or school enrolment details to confirm that they fulfill the second condition of eligibility.
- If an applicant has previously been awarded the Best Presentation Award or the Best Poster Award, they must specify the differences between their present and previous work.
3. DeadlineMay 31, 2016 (the same date as the submission deadline for oral and poster presentations).
When your abstract is not submitted by August 1, your application will be canceled.
4. SelectionAwardees are selected on the basis of their presentations at the Annual Meeting. If there are a large number of applicants, they will be screened based on the submitted abstracts.
- *Depending on the number of submissions, the organizers of the Annual Meeting may ask some applicants to change their presentation category from oral to poster presentations. In this case, the type of award they are to be considered for will be changed accordingly.
5. AnnouncementAwardees will be announced on the JSMolSci website by the end of October, 2016.
6. CorrespondencePresentation Award: Takaaki Ishibashi (Tsukuba University)
Poster Award: Tetsuya Taketsugu (Hokkaido University)