Apply a Presentation
How to Apply Your Presentation
- This page allows you to apply your presentation for the 10th Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Molecular Science (2016). You may also apply for the Best Presentation Award and the Best Poster Award at the Annual Meeting. Click the application button below to proceed to the application form.
- Please confirm here for eligibility to apply to the Best Presentation Award and the Best Poster Award.
- To make an application, you must provide an e-mail address (a cell-phone address is not permitted).
- General presentations consist of oral presentations and poster presentations. One presenter can only make one oral or poster presentation.
- The time allotted for each general oral presentation is 18 minutes in total, including discussions (the presentation can be no longer than 13 minutes). Presenters can use an LCD projector for their presentations. The poster presentation session is scheduled to be for about 100 minutes.
- When more than one presentation has been applied from the same research group, the number of oral presentations will be reduced to about half of all presentations. Please also note that your application for an oral presentation may be accepted as a poster presentation instead.
- To apply your presentation, you will be required to enter an abstract of 150 words or less for program-planning purposes. Be sure to prepare your abstract before you make your application.
- You may modify or cancel your application during the application period.
Application Your Presentation
Paper submission has been closed.